Struggling with sexual brokenness? Looking for Christian accountability? Join us every semester for new online groups! Be the first to know when a new group launches!
Group Description: Connecting with other Christian women who understand your struggle and challenge you to walk in freedom. For fourteen weeks we will meet for two hours to work through the workbook, Proven Women. Friendship is key to accountability, so we will spend time getting to know one another, praying for one another, and pursuing freedom together.
Who is this for? Any woman who is struggling with sexual brokenness, pornography, masturbation addiction, sexual shame, or other unwanted sexual behaviors and desires a safe place to discuss her issues in light of the transforming gospel of Christ.
What are the sessions like? Each session we will work through discussion questions, share updates, and pray. The video sessions will be hosted on Zoom.
Leader: All groups are led by the founder of Joy Pedrow Ministries, Joy Pedrow Skarka, or by a trained leader. Joy earned a masters in Christian Education and Women’s Ministry from Dallas Theological Seminary (DTS). Currently, she is a doctoral candidate at DTS,
Cost: For $210.00 total or $55.00 per month, you get an Accountability Membership and accountability software through Accountable2You. This non-refundable* fee encourages group commitment and participation. You can make a one time payment of $210.00 or pay $55.00 per month for four months.
What do I get?
- 1.5 hours a week, same day, same time, every week.
- Accountability software through Accountable2You
- Share with and encourage others journeying through pornography addiction, masturbation, sexual shame, or other unwanted sexual behavior.
- If you live in the USA, you will receive a package in the mail that includes the book, Proven Women and a laptop sticker.
- 10 women max per group.
- Access into the Sex Talk Ministry private community on Slack.
- Honesty, life-giving accountability, practical steps, knowledgeable leadership and prayer.
- Meet via group video web meeting through Zoom.
- A weekly email to help you walk in freedom.
Sign up today and be the first to know when new groups open!
This study is not meant to provide in-depth counseling. We highly recommend you seek counseling outside of this group.
Past Participant Said:
“I really enjoyed attending the group, because it gave me a safe space to be vulnerable and share about my struggles. It was wonderful to not feel like there was something SERIOUSLY wrong with me, because I am not the only one going through this struggle. I experienced compassion and wisdom from the women in my group in my pursuit of freedom. The book is also great. I have learned a lot about myself and gotten tools to help me get to root of my issues. This group has truly been an answer to prayer.”