Struggling with sexual brokenness? Looking for a small group? Join us this Spring for a new online group!
Group Description: Sexual Sanity for Women: Healing from Sexual Brokenness. Our desire is that women would be equipped and encouraged by the gospel of Jesus Christ, so that they love him and grow in freedom from the sin, pain and shame of sexual brokenness. Our lives are broken–but the gospel of healing, restoration, and forgiveness has broken into our brokenness. This group will help women begin a process of freedom and change, a place to start addressing sexual brokenness.
Who is this for? Any woman who is struggling with sexual brokenness and desires a safe place to discuss your issues in light of the transforming gospel of Christ.
Thursdays (CST), Starting January 10, 2019
Cost: Groups are $99.00 to be paid at the time of registration. This non-refundable* fee encourages group commitment and participation. (If finances are a problem, let us know. You can apply for scholarship.)
**We are hoping to add another time slot also, preferably in the afternoon to allow people who are unavaliable during nights.
What do I get?
- Online groups meet weekly for 12 consecutive weeks online (via Zoom Conference) to work through the book Sexual Sanity for Women. Meetings will last 1.5 hours each week.
- Online groups are limited to 10 women. Registration is first-come, first-served.
- Groups close to new members at the start of Week 1. New members may join once a new group starts.
- 1 60-minute Skype call with Joy.
- Access into a private community (via Slack). You can continue to stay in this community when the group ends!
- If in the USA, we will send you a copy of the book Sexual Sanity for Women. If you are not located in the USA, we will send you an e-book.
“In order to experience freedom from sinful relationships, sexual patterns, and desires, we need to understand that these behaviors are expressions of a sinful heart that has been influenced by a sinful world. Change begins as we address the deeper heart issues in our lives through the truth and grace of God’s Word.”
This study is not meant to provide in-depth counseling. We highly recommend you seek counseling outside of this group.
“Let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God,” Hebrews 12:1-2.