JP Ministries exists to lead, inspire and equip women for Jesus.
Prayer & Biblical Principles
Prayer is at the heart of JP Ministries. Prayer is the first step in every decision and every action. Our heart desire is that this ministry would listen to God’s lead through prayer and the Holy Spirit and commit to always prioritizing prayer and our biblical principles.
We commit to:
- Sharing biblical and Christ centered truth: ”I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.” John 15:5. Each blog post, resource and study will be Christ centered and focused on Biblical truths.
- Loving young women the way Christ loves: Young women are loved & worth dying for. (Romans 5.) Each blog post, resource and study will teach women that their love and value is found in Jesus.
- Teaching women purpose: “For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.” Ephesians 2:10. Each blog post, resource and study will help young women find their purpose in this world, especially in college.
- Train and equip women to live set apart: “Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.” Romans 12:2. Each blog post, resource and study will train and equip women to live set apart on their college campus.
- LEAD: The most important value of JP Ministries is to lead women to Jesus. We desire for each and every college woman to know the gospel and experience life change through the power of His word.
- INSPIRE: Through our blog, resources and studies, our hope is that every reader would know the power of her story, that Jesus has a plan and purpose for her life and that she is God’s precious and beautiful daughter.
- EQUIP: Christians in college have a challenge, will they follow the world or the Word? We want to equip young women to follow the Word in college, live set apart and teach them to lead other women to Jesus.
Research shows that 59% of young people who grow up in Christian churches end up walking away from either their faith or from the church at some point in their first decade of adult life. Additionally, the unchurched segment among Millennials has increased in the last decade, from 44% to 52%. There is a need for young women to experience the life change of Jesus. If we don’t disciple, the culture sure will.
How will we lead young women to Jesus and grow them into mature believers? We will disciple young women, so that the culture doesn’t disciple young women. Once the women are trained and equipped, they can go out and reach others. JP Ministries hopes to help provide a solution to this problem through resources, community and encouragement. We dream about a world where every woman has experienced the life change of Jesus. We desire that they feel his power, trust him with their life, and experience healing.
Are you a young woman trying to follow Jesus but feel alone in the journey? Are you a woman hurting and looking for hope? Are you a ministry leader ministering to young women in college or in your local church? If any of these questions apply to you, JP Ministries would love to partner with you in this journey. Join our ministry and be a part of leading young women to Jesus. Sign up below to receive new blog posts directly to your email.
Remember, YOU are loved.